Friday, August 22, 2008

23

My birthday was amazing all thanks to my wonderful family. Tony got me the last two twilight books, a cute tote bag, and a see's candy gift card. My parents spoiled me too by sending our whole family to California, where we spent two of the days at Disneyland and California Adventure. I'll post about our trip when I get the rest of my pictures.

We went to Black Angus the day before since my birthday was on a Sunday this year. I wanted Brody to come along and celebrate with us.


I had to take a picture with my meal, although Tony and I both hate taking pictures with food. haha But check out that freakishly long french fry!



Me with my gifts from Tony. What good taste he has (:



I woke up to mini berry muffins and OJ. Tony set out a paper towel for me to eat on, and everything! (:



We had a little party with our primary kids, they are all so cute.

The day(s) ended up being pretty great!

5 lovely comments:

Tony said... Reply To This Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i'm glad you enjoyed it.

Ty said... Reply To This Comment

cursed twilight books. the bane of my existence

Lauren said... Reply To This Comment

Happy Birthday! I am so glad you had a happy day. You are so gorgeous!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

well my twin now we have yet anoher year to wait so we can be the same age for three days again....it is always a great three days!!!

Tiffany Haynes said... Reply To This Comment

Glad you had a good day. I'm sad I didn't know about your special day earlier. We could have gotten our nails done or something we rarely get to do anymore since motherhood:)